Welcome to Momchella! My name is Megan and I am equal parts excited and nervous about entering the blog world. The goal here is to make being a mom more lighthearted and FUN. As moms we are so hard on ourselves, hard on others, etc. that I feel like some of us have lost sight in what we all have in common: KIDS. Kids always need to be reminded to see the good, the fun, the light in everything! Stressed out mamas = stressed out babies so let’s try to avoid that!
Momchella is going to be all about things, activities, products, suggestions, and more that are centered around making moms and kids have a blast! I’m all about making dinners easier, cleaning faster, and keeping kids entertained. So let’s get to it!
But first…there are a few rules with Momchella. I mean…I’m a mom what did you really expect? OF COURSE there are going to be rules. They are:
- You have to appreciate the overuse of emojis/memes/gifs because… well because I said so!
- You have to accept the fact that I will post recipes at the TOP of blog posts. Forreals. And I will trust that you will read the blog underneath the recipe…please 🙂
- Please understand sarcasm. Seriously. Just do it. I can’t do this if you don’t.
- I WILL TYPE IN ALL CAPS A LOT. I CAN’T HELP IT. THIS ISN’T REALLY A RULE…IT’S MORE OF A WARNING BUT YOU GET THE IDEA.
- Lastly, don’t be a butthead. It’s not a good look.
5 rules seems like enough.
Thank you for taking the time to read this and start the Momchella journey with me! The amount of support and love I have already received has been completely overwhelming – but in the best way possible!
The first blog will go up on Friday and it is about a recipe I like to call “Hidden Veggie Spaghetti” I’ll be making it with Green Giant Zucchini Veggie Spirals and can’t wait to hear what you all think!
xo – Megan