Thanksgiving is just days away and most of you are probably gearing up for the big feast! It can be a little bit of a daunting task to try to prepare a gluten-free Thanksgiving dinner without compromising on the taste and flavors everyone enjoys. (Luckily my master chef of a mom, Ginny, has taught me her ways ❤) Also, a lot of gluten-free food doesn’t exactly cooperate when trying to cook with it 😂🤷♀️. But I’m here to tell you that there is an easy way to make a delicious gluten-free stuffing that everyone can enjoy!
Easiest Ever GF Stuffing
- 2 TBS butter
- 1/4 of an onion, diced
- 6-8 celery stalks, diced
- 1/2 loaf Kinnikinnick gluten-free white bread
- Poultry seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- Cube 1/2 loaf of Kinnikinnick gluten-free white bread and spread evenly in pan (make sure it is only 1 layer of bread…too much bread will make this recipe a FLOP)
- Over medium heat, melt 2 TBS butter
- Once butter is melted, add diced onion, diced celery, sprinkle with poultry seasoning and let it simmer! Give it a stir every few minutes 👍
- Once vegetables are soft, pour mixture evenly over bread and mix together
- Mix 1/4 cup water with more poultry seasoning and pour over bread and vegetables.
- This sounds silly – but kind of smash it down so it is even in the pan (helps it bake better, haha!)
- Cover with foil and cook for 25-30 min. Enjoy!
Now, as you will notice, there are not a ton of ingredients listed. Which is awesome because easy cooking is MY JAM. But that means that one thing wrong or missing can ruin the recipe. For this stuffing that is definitely the bread. 100% THE BREAD. You’ve got to get the good stuff and that is Kinnikinnick gluten-free bread! It has a really smooth texture – we all know gluten-free can be kind of…sandy (? haha) at times! So definitely grab this bread if you haven’t tried it yet because it is super yummy!
Happy Thanksgiving Momchella Mamas!
Join us on Facebook! Search Momchella: A Mommy Lifestyle Blog