When looking for dinner ideas, mostly on Pinterest 💁♀️, I find myself always including the words quick or easy. Usually a few sheet pan dinners pop up in the search results and that got me thinking – why not experiment with them? I have one sheet pan dinner that I’ve posted in the Momchella Facebook community before – Sausage, Peppers and Gnocchi – which has had a great response! So why not try more out?! What if sheet pan dinners are a delicious and healthy way to all the weeknight dinner woes?!
So we kicked this experiment off with Chicken BLT + A! I love it because you can make a lot if you are cooking for a crowd or simply want leftovers. Plus it is so versatile. Here is what you need:
Chicken BLT + A Sheet Pan Dinner
- Chicken Breasts – I used 2 but you could totally do more!
- 1/2 pound of bacon
- Olive Oil
- Garlic Powder
- Onion Powder
- Buns for sandwiches (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425 F
- Create a foil divider to split the sheet pan in half (see picture – make sure the foil has raised edges…keeps the bacon grease contained!)
- Cut 1/2 pound of bacon in half and place strips inside foil
- Put chicken breasts on the other side of the pan and drizzle with olive oil and then lightly season with salt, garlic powder, onion powder, thyme and basil.
- Pop the sheet pan in the oven for 25 min (optional: turn bacon halfway through cooking!)
- While it is in the oven, chop up lettuce, tomatoes and avocado!
- Slice chicken when it is done cooking and transfer bacon to a paper towel to drain the grease off.
- Serve as a salad, sandwich or a wrap!
Loved this dinner because everyone ate without complaining 🤣🤣🤣🤣! Plus the super easy prep, cooking and cleanup was amazing! I can’t wait to try more sheet pan dinners out!
XO – Megan
Find Momchella on Facebook! Search – Momchella: A Mommy Lifestyle Blog to join our community!